With this attachment module you can play music with your cart. When the cart passes over a vanilla Activater rail (before alpha 63 a Detecetor Rail) it will start the music.
Overview of the Interface:
The Note SequencerEdit
|◄ previous||░░░up░░░||next ►|
|Construction Time||+7m 24 sec ■|
|Health Points||6 ( ♥ ♥ ♥ )|
|Standard Hull||Reinforced Hull|
|Side Chest||Top Chest|
|Front Chest||Internal Chest|
- 1 - Create New track
- 2 - Remove Bottom Track
- 3 - Change Delay: 13,11,7,5,3,2,1
- 4 - Remove Note Block Settings
- 5 - Instruments
- 6 - Add note to track (# Number)
- 7 - Remove rightmost note from track (# Number)
- 8 - Track Volume: High, Medium, Low, Muted
- 9 - Note Index Numbers
- 10 - Track length
- 11 - Horiontal Scrollbar
- 12 - Vertical Scrollbar
Applications and UsesEdit
The note sequencer is a module that let you make custom songs with the notes. When you open the GUI the first time it looks like this:
The two gray bars is available when either the tracks list or notes go off the window.
- 1st button is used to add new tracks where you add the notes,with multiple tracks you can make more advanced songs.
- 2nd button is used to remove the most bottom one of the tracks.
- 3rd button is used to set the delay between each note.The available delays are: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11 and 13. Default is 2.
Adding, removing and volume
- 1st button is used to add new notes the row/track it's on.
- 2nd button is to remove the last note in that row/track.
- 3rd button is the set the volume on the notes for that row/track.The available volumes is: Muted, Low, Medium and High.
- 1st button is to remove the sound from a note.
- 2nd to 5th button is the different sounds.
The different colors respective sound.Edit
- Red = Piano
- Green = Bass Drum
- Blue = Snare Drum
- Yellow = Sticks
- Cyan = Bass Guitar
There is notes available from A to F# in two octaves. In the Image above there is a Piano note F#, a Bass Drum note C, a Snare Drum note F#, a Sticks note C and a Bass Guitar F#. The gray note is not set to a sound and will therefore not be played. There will be a delay for the amount of time a note takes to play instead.
To add a noteEdit
- Add a new track by clicking the "Create a new Track" button.
- Add a note to the track.
- Select the sound you want the note to be.
- Click on the note.
- Click the button you clicked to select the sound to deselect it.
- Now click the note until wanted pitch is showing on the tool tip. If you get to :*high or the number is high you can use right click to go backwards.
- Repeat 2-6 until you are satisfied with the song.(Optionally you can add a new track and put notes there)
- If you want to get a space between some notes and you have the delay right,just add an empty note or two.